Decisions, decisions

Hi girls! I was wondering if y'all could maybe help me out with a wee little opinion? I finally managed to rustle up some old German pattern magazines and am now trying to decide what dress to make. These are the two I'm choosing between:
Vintage Dress pattern - 1972 Vintage Dress pattern w/o sleeves - 1972
I'm thinking the one on the right is more summer, but I'm not sure I want to deal with all the fiddling that I will probably need to do to make the buttons work. Being a busty gal, I have trouble getting button up garments to fit nicely, because I find the ease required to keep the buttons from gaping tends to make me look chunkier than I really am (which is really not the look I'm going for). But the shaping on the dress is quite nice, and looks like it just might accomodate some boobage. Oh, I don't know! Any opinions on which dress you like better are welcome!