I haven't introduced myself yet

Hi all! I was very eager to join Sew Retro the minute I read about it and I did. I was away for all of July so couldn't participate in the first challenge. It seems I also forgot to introduce myself in all the hurry. I am a 20-something from Helsinki, Finland. I just recently graduated from university and at the moment I'm doing part-time freelance work (when I can get it) and other times just being a housewife. I love all things antique and vintage. I learned to sew in school but didn't do much besides the odd curtain and tablecloth for many years after that. Then I started quilting and in the last year or so, I also started to make clothes myself. This group seems like the perfect place to indulge in things I love and also to try and learn new things. I'm already planning my August project :)