Trying to catch up

Ok, I admit I was all raring to go and then somehow got waylaid in the midst of my excitement. I will be honest and admit I have not yet even finished my
July dress, but I swear there's a good reason. Behold what the use of vintage German patterns entails:
Sewing Retro
You see all those lines? Those are the lines for about 50 different patterns pieces all on the same piece of paper. And what are you supposed to do with them? Oh right, painstakingly trace each piece using a tracing wheel and gool old fashioned carbon paper! Does that sound like fun or what? I did manage to get it done however, and said dress is actually half done, and I am determined to get it done this week, along with my August project, which I am just nutty for, not only because it's ba-yoo-tee-ful, but because it's easy as pie and should be done in two shakes of a lamb's tail! (If I can't talk retro while sewing retro there's just no justice in this world.)
I am making an oh-so-girly circle skirt using this fabulous circle skirt panel fabric!

Circle skirt fabric

Yes! It's a panel! I don't even need a pattern (ok, I don't need one for a circle skirt, but let's play along shall we?) because I just cut around the panel, which I've already done. So stay tuned for 2 finished retro projects in the next few days :)