Children's Overalls

I picked up this pattern from Moms Patterns before I even had my youngest and have patiently waited out the year (it's a single size for a 1 year old) before making it for him and then did 2 pairs in 2 days!

These are made from an old pair of jeans that I had worn out. You can see the pocket mark on the back of the leg! I topstitched these with earthtone Jeanstitch thread using a twin needle just to give it a bit of colour and the buttons are little mushrooms!


This pair are also from a pair of my trousers that I wore out. I remembered the patch was in my stash and then that I had some of the pirate cotton in the stash too so together it all went.

I'm very happy with the way these have come out. They won't fit my son until winter as he was a preemie and he's still a little small for his age but that just means that I have more time to use this pattern before I have to put it away and wait for someone else to have a 1 year old so I can put it to use again!

Anna