Pile of shame erosion


I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Pile of Shame concept - the mountain of half-finished projects, failures, examples of where The Muse has abandoned you, things requiring mending, etc. Mine has reached epic proportions. But the pressures of Dressember have encouraged me to go for a bit of a fossick and recover some survivors from beneath the rubble.
This is another Vogue 9668 manifestation and I'm not really sure why it has languished in the Pile for so long. I hemmed it, sewed in the lining and turned under the sleeves. Ace. Done. Next!
Fabric is a cheap and nasty patterned cotton toile from Spotlight and an equally cheap but not nasty fine black cotton from Rathdowne Remnants.
I think there are at least two more frocks in the Pile that are worthy of rescue. Stay tuned.