Howdy All!

This is my first post to Sew Retro and I look forward to many more. (Long-time reader, first-time poster.) I love checking in here to see what everyone is up to. I have a growing collection of vintage patterns from the 40's-70's that's in constant flux and always threatening to take over my sewing room. My go-to patterns are definately sundress patterns from the 70's. I've been prepping my summer wardrobe and hopefully by the time the sunshine hits us here on the east coast, I'll have plenty of new skirts and dresses ready to go!

I found this many-hued cotton on sale and it was the last bit on the bolt. I snatched it up because it was so crazy cheerful and it sat for quite a while before I found the perfect pattern to match. The pattern is dated 1977 and the buttons are recycled from an old shirt. It was a cinch to make and I'm sure I'll use it again before summer's out.