New Beginnings

Hello. I have been admiring your vintage creations on Sew Retro for over a year now. I am finally taking the plunge to sew up my vintage patterns. I find collecting vintage patterns rather an addicting hobby...almost like treasure hunting! I particularly love the 50's day dresses like the shirtdress and ALL the 60's A-line dresses and swing coats. I look forward to joining a sewing community to chit-chat about our vintage treasures.
I entered the "1972 Simplicity 5475" in the Pattern Review Vintage Pattern contest. If you haven't stopped by...you must. There are many beautifully made garments to admire! My review of my A-line dress is linked to my contest entry. I am glad to have participated in my first sewing contest.
Also, You can come visit me at my blog. This should be fun!