Simplicity Pattern #8192

My apologies for making such a bland post, but I just wanted to follow-up on a previous post.

This message goes out to SallySews... You replied to my post about Simplicity pattern #8192 a few weeks ago and said that you had that pattern. My pattern is a size 14/bust 36, and I would love to have a copy of piece D! I'm not sure what size you have, but I would welcome any size just so I can make sure to have the right shape. I should be able to size it correctly based off of some other patterns, but the shape might be tricky.

I'm not sure how you would like to go about making this exchange, but I am very willing to work with you on this. You can email me at amanda.reass@gmail.com if that would be easier. Thanks so much!!

Again, my apologies for such a boring post -- Happy Sewing Everyone!
Amanda