Taking a Poll - Shorts or Knee-Length Skirt? Which Shall It Be? You Decide


Vintage Refashioning -- I'm taking a poll.  I want to know what you think.

This is a 1970s dress that I found in a thrift store.  The attached sparkly top is too tight; so it is in need of refashioning. 

After reading the comments from my readers, there have been some good suggestions.  (see my blog to read these comments) One suggestion is to turn the skirt part of this dress into shorts or knee pants and use some material for a hat, and a pocket.  I could also use the material for a collar to go on another shirt.  These are different ideas I am considering.  

What do you think?  Would you like to see this turned into a knee length skirt or shorts and/or knee pants? Please help me decide.

I also have a yellow vintage skirt that I found at a thrift store that I plan to refashion.  Pictures are on my blog.  I'd love to know your thoughts on both of these beauties. I am considering everyone's opinions before making a final decision.