Simplicity 1960s Retro Dress

I had so much fun last week playing with two of the Simplicity Retro 1960s pattern. The first one I made was 3833.
I chose a Robert Kaufman barkcloth for this dress and love it. Of course, the best part of this dress -- well my favorite, at least, is the button. A Checkloslavakian glass kitty button. Too bad I have to be walking away in order for anyone to see it!
r
The second dress is Simplicity 3559. Another winner in my book.
For this dress I chose Michael Miller's Eiffel Tower. Both of these dresses went together with no major issues! 3833 will definitely be showing up in many colors in my wardrobe! The only change I made was to make my bow a snap-on! For these stores and many more, please feel free to stop by my blog.

Next up.. a 1968 Simplicity shift dress.