Golden Dressmaker

A very good friend of mine had the sad task recently of clearing out her grandmother's house when she moved into a home. She very kindly saved some sewing treasures that were bound for the bin and gave them to me. Thought I'd share this particular treasure - enclosed is a copy of the order slip from 1956, suggesting that her grandmother might have bought 'The Golden Dressmaker' from a door-to-door salesman.
This is loosely based on the Lutterloh system, I believe - you get a special ruler that you stick to a measuring tape and use it to enlarge the small-scale patterns enclosed. I love that it was printed at the Salvation Army Press in East Melbourne... I know the building well!
It's a true treasure, and I adore it - I will be having a bash at it just as soon as I'm done with my Mad Men entry....