Any San Francisco Bay Area Folks?







Hi Everyone!! :)

Anyone here in the San Francisco Bay area who might like a sewing buddy? I have HEAPS of vintage patterns...see above from a very early sew retro post... (lots of them plus size! Yippee!) several vintage machines and I am a decent seamstress, but some of the fitting is just impossible to do on oneself! I'm good at fitting others and altering patterns and garments. Figure if I have a buddy to sew with, we can help one another out! I'd also love someone to do sew-along sort of projects with.
I'm in Vallejo but anywhere in the Bay area would be fab! This may be a shot in the dark, but who knows!

Christine

(Who is trying to decide on the next project, a semiformal for an awards banquet the first week in December. I need to get cracking!)