Introduction

Hello everyone!

This is my first post. My name is Cedar, and I am so excited to be here! I am pretty new to sewing, and up until recently have only done small projects like pillows, purses, and of course the necessary mending. Although I am new to sewing clothing, I am not new to vintage. I have been collecting vintage for over ten years. I recently decided to start sewing my own clothes because the styles I like are becoming more and more rare, as well as more expensive! I have been collecting tons of vintage patterns and retro reissued patterns, so I really have my work cut out for me!

This is the second item I made. It is the famous Butterick 6015, reissued as 4790. I feel I did an ok job on it, but I need to go back and make a few alterations.


I also have a blog called The Vintage Wife, where I post a lot about fashion, and hope to post more about my sewing adventures as I go along.

Nice to meet you all!