hello all!

Hi there retro sewers! I'm Christine from San Antonio, Texas, thanks for welcoming me to the site! I've been snooping around for a while now and I am really impressed with all of the wonderful things y'all have made! I have been sewing for years now, and have recently began collecting vintage patterns, I currently have about a thousand ranging from the 1930's to current times. Some are reproductions but most are the real deals! All of my clothing I make is from 100% recycled and reused materials:

"i used to be a curtain"

"i used to be a pillow case"

"i used to be 2 old t shirts"
You get the picture... Mostly I just use old linens for fabric, but my threads, buttons, zippers- EVERYTHING is rescued! Nothing new... usually.

You can check out my new blog or my new etsy store... more to come on both! I look forward to future posts, and if anyone is in the area and needs a sewing buddy, I'm your girl!