My first vintage sewing project EVER...

Hi everyone.  I am very excited to have found Sew Retro and love reading about all of the great sewing projects everyone is doing!  I am very new to vintage sewing (or any sewing for that matter) and decided to start with a pattern that said "simple to make". It is Simplicity pattern 2756 for a one piece dress. I chose the version that has a detachable collar and cuff (the one on the right).



I decided to make 4 different collar and cuff combinations (I know, I just jump right in...). I am very happy to say that I just finished (well, almost...I still need to do the hem) the first version which has a mustard colour collar and cuff.



Check out the other collar/cuffs for this dress and my other sewing adventures at my blog www.fashionsfromthepast.blogspot.com