A Friendly Introduction


Hello Friends! I’m Miss Kelli, and I am so excited to be apart of this wonderful community. Like most of you, I enjoy the art and skill of sewing. But most of all I love sewing using vintage patterns and details. For me there is nothing like receiving a new, old vintage pattern in the mail and reminiscing on days gone by. The smell of old paper and pictures of women who lovingly embraced their femininity are like a breath of fresh air. I invite you and all of your pals to come along on this sewing journey with me, and enjoy my many vintage sewing ups, and yes downs.








My Vintage Sewing Favorites:


Pattern to date: Anne Adams 4731


Sewing Book: Shortcuts to Sewing Success by Dubarry Patterns


Style Era: Almost anything pre-1950’s





What type of emotions does vintage sewing evoke within you?


Leave a comment! I would love to know?





See you soon,


Miss Kelli



Visit My Blog Here

Email: bijoubeauteintltd@yahoo.com