Vintage Vogue Dress

I love this now retro dress made from Vogue 1329. It's a 1980's pattern. I'm not normally a 1980s fan, but this one I can do. And it does not have big shoulder pads. Yea. It was made by my late mother-in-law. I was fortunate enough to acquire the dress and the pattern, which is so awesome if I want to make more of these. I actually have several things she has made along with their patterns. She was so organized to keep all of that together. She made it out of knit. It is so comfortable. It has little buttons along the top of one of the shoulders, a very nice feature, I think. As you can tell from this piece, she was a very stylish and elegant woman with great taste; and lucky me, we were the same size. I know it would please her very much to know that I was getting good use and enjoyment out of the garments that she made. I hope to share at least a couple more of her creations with you at some other time. I blog at Sewing With Trudy.