Fabric Treasury Halloween Competition Snow White

I've made two versions of this costume this year. One from the Disneyland Princesses and the original vintage style Snow White that I hope will win me some fabric :) I wish I had some better pictures. I used satin, silk and was able to get some great velveteen for the cape! It is a true red though it may look orangey on your monitor.
Bodice detail & sleeve detail
Just to share here is today's version of Snow White. This one was made of silk and velvet! The red silk was fine but the yellow was too dull for Snow White but that is what she wanted. This is not a full dress but a skirt and bodice. I was asked to replicate as closely as possible to the gowns they wore at Disneyland. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.
If you are interested in some of the details that went into the above costume you can visit my blog here.