Allie - New Member (:

Hi everyone! I'm Allie and a new member to the Sew Retro community. I'm a 19 year old from Dallas, Texas. I have been sewing for quite some years now, but it's mainly been reconstructing tees and vintage clothes. I just very recently finished a dress using my very first pattern (vintage of course!) and I'm completely obsessed with sewing now! :D For a couple of years now I've been buying vintage patterns, so now that I'm sewing from patterns, I plan on using every pattern I own and adding more patterns to my collection!

I keep a blog called Through the Alley Vintage, where I post about thrifting, antiquing, my own vintage store updates, life, and recently a whole lot about my sewing endeavors!

This is my very first dress! I used McCall's 3562 circa 1973.





I can't wait to get to know all of you and to start posting here!
Allie