Thrifty Finds...

I absolutely positively do not need any more patterns at the moment. I have a list of projects as long as my arm that will probably see me well into the late summer. But who among us can resist a box of vintage patterns in a charity shop, I ask you??
 Of course once you start looking it's game over and you have to come away with something. All things considered I was pretty restrained I think. Especially at 20p each. Am definately feeling the current 70's trend though. I think it's a style I've always subconsciously veered towards being a "child of the 70's " and all that...the oriental style jacket in the last pic would make a cute Spring/Summer cover up in a denim, don't you think? Best of all when it comes to the skirts in the first pic (which I know would be super simple to draft but hey, 20p ladies!) these ones have pockets. Ah, vintage skirt love....
How about you? Discovered any treasures recently?
Px
http://portialawrie.blogspot.com/