Introduction - little betty

I'm completely obsessed with vintage patterns at the moment!! While I've been a long time lurker on Sew Retro, I'm yet to post one of my finished items for all the other lovers of vintage sewing to view.

I've just finished making Vintage Simplicity 5034 from the early 1960s, a back wrap dress with a lovely pleated skirt.
 I made it with super lovely, Liberty tana lawn called Tatum. How devine is Liberty fabric??
More details can be found on my blog here. While I'm here, you may also be interested in these other vintage items I've sewn.

Vintage Simplicity 3775 - blogged here. The best thing about this pattern is that it was given to me by my husband's Nana. It was used in the 60's to make frocks for my mother in law and aunty. How cool that this pattern is still being used within the family today??

This is a debatable 'retro' item - Can we call the 80's retro?? Made with Simplicity 9865 from 1981 and blogged here, this frock was made very carefully with just one yard of fabric!

More retro goodness will be coming soon, I'm currently working on two more dresses, which I've committed to completing within the next few weeks, Simplicity 3523 and Simplicity 7882.

Happy sewing!