Hello all

I've been stalking the place for some time, but now I've decided to come out and share my projects with the wider community that likes to sew things that look old. Thanks for having me!

I have been sewing for almost a year and a half and a few months back started my blog, Linked by Pattern Paper. Pretty much everything I sew is from a vintage pattern; it's the reason I decided to start sewing. It's more cost effective than buying vintage, and there's a greater possibility you get exactly what you want. I'm have mostly patterns from the 20s-40s, but I also picked up a few from the 60s and 70s from my grandmother (she doesn't know where the older ones went! *sigh*).

My last two major projects (a 40s housecoat and an early 40s dress):



Next I'll be working on a couple dresses I may wear to a wedding in May (I can't decide which), a 1940s suit, and I may try my hand at a couple hats. Til next time...