Summer Dress


Hey there,

My name is Vivian V. Dimples and I have been watching SewRetro for quite a while now but have only just recently got up the nerve to join.

I am a student of Costume at the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts or WAAPA for short. I pretty much sew from 9 till 6 every weekday with a couple of classes thrown in to shuffle things about. The holidays are finally coming up so I can apply all my new learnt skills for my own projects and I would love to share them with SewRetro.

I am eager to contribute to SewRetro so I would like to share the dress I have been making for summer. It is based on the Butterick pattern B4918 with a few minor alterations. I changer the full skirt to a pencil to be a bit more causal.



I hope you enjoyed!

Feel free to drop in a say 'hi' at my blog.

www.vivianvondimples.blogspot.com