Request For Help Finding a Pattern


I've had a request from a reader called Evie to see if any of you fine people can help her find the pattern she wants to use for her wedding dress!

It's pictured above and is Butterick 7113.

Evie says

"I’m trying to get my hands on a copy of Butterick 7113, but in a size larger than the size 12 currently available online. I wondered if there was any way that you could forward my request to your members to see if anyone can help. Any size from a 16 or larger would be ideal.

I’m happy to buy the pattern and pay the necessary postage. However if the sewer can’t bear to lose the pattern (and who could blame her) then I’ll be happy to pay for it to be sent to me Special Delivery and return it in the same way within a week of receipt. I’ll copy the pattern without damaging it and return it in the condition I received it.

I know it’s a long shot, but felt it worth asking the question as I want to make this as my wedding dress for November."

If you can help Evie out please post in the comments!

Thanks

Anna

PS Again, Sew Retro has no links with Evie and can take no responsibility should anything go awry.