Introduction : Bex

Hi there!
My name is Bex - i've been a follower of SewRetro for a couple of years (turns out I have joined previously but have been pretty silent). Finally decided to pull my finger out - I procastinate because I have no-one to take photos of me!

Anyway, i'm slowly getting through my vintage sewing pattern collection (I started buying about 7 years ago when prices were reasonable - not like now, yikes). My favourite eras were 1932 - 1956. I'm kinda getting into the early sixties though from watching Mad Men.
Also a massive fan of modern pin-up looks.

Here's my latest one - 1940's style highwaisted skirt with attached suspender straps:


Its made from stretch bengaline so I could get a snug fit around the waist without gaping - and my inspiration was this dress from ReVamp.