Need Help Finding an OLD Pattern from Ladies' Home Journal

Hi Everyone -
I work at a library, and while I don't work in reference, a little bird told the head of reference that I "know a little" about vintage patterns, so this reference question has been referred to me. The reference folks have a patron who is looking for a very old pattern, from 1910. It was published in the Ladies' Home Journal, and the pattern number is #4542.

I don't know a lot about patterns from this period, but I get the sense that often during this time period the pattern was part of the magazine, and you had to remove pages and cut things out to use the pattern. This person is looking to find a copy of this pattern that they can actually use.

Can anyone suggest places to look? It would be so much easier if they just wanted an illustration (although I don't have that yet either; we do have all of 1910 in the Rare Archives, so I'll be able to look at it, but I won't be able to scan the pattern.).

Thanks for your help!
-Nancy