New Member Here

Hello,

I am a new member and just wanted to post and say hello. I am once again a stay home mom that loves to sew, has a passion for quilting, occasionally crochet, a little embroidery thrown in where I can. I have four children, DD 28, DS 25, DS 21, DD 13. Oldest daughter has blessed me with two wonderful grandsons aged 7 and 2 months. Youngest daughter is the only one living at home now, she just started high school this year. When youngest son moved out, I took over the extra room for a sewing room.

I love retro or vintage styles, am currently working on building a new wardrobe. I love reading all the great post on this site.


This is my latest project. The photo isn't the greatest, I apologize for that. Also, the fabric is just a little too busy to show the gathered details of the shoulders. I used Butterick 6582 which is a reprint of the original pattern from the 60's. It is also called a "Wiggles or Jackie O" dress.

If you are interested you can read more on my blog at CrftySAHM