I joined!

What a fun Sewalong.
I just had to join.
I'm a contemporary woman with a 50's sensibility, and a lot of sewing experience and skills.
I have some recently constructed garments made from my own "vintage" patterns - geeze it's hard to think of patterns that I bought when they were new (in the 70's and 80's) as Vintage!
I'll have to get some pics together.
Meanwhile, I've been stockpiling some 40's and 50's designs to make.
I think I have just the thing for July. Must dig through some stash in the basement.
for pics of said stash (not all of it, just some of it) see here

Today, finally, I got on the ball and started entering some of my overwhelming stash, but mostly some of my friends overwhelming stash, on-line for sale in an Etsy Shop. The owner of Etsy said go ahead when I asked about it. I also have started digging out older patterns and putting them up. Right now all I have up are blouse patterns. I figure that to get through the patterns and fabric I'm willing to part with, it will probably take at least a month to get it all entered. But already today 2 pc's of fabric have sold...Yeah!
In a way it's sad, but the 3 of us who have gone together in this venture are all so seriously SABLE that its' pathetic.
Meanwhile, I'm finding some absolutley wonderful pieces I forgot I had. and now that I'm done with client work for a whole month, I get to sew for ME.
I promise pics next time I post.
this is going to be so much fun.