I jumped the gun...

Well, I could not wait until July 1st. My daughter 'needed' another dress for a party. I made Butterick 4790 again. I did have some problems though; I have a huge drawer of bias tape and I thought I would "Use what I have". The bias tape was rotten. I thought something was amiss when I was sewing, goes to show you, you should trust you gut instincts. I also have a collection of vintage buttons and I thought they added a nice touch.













I was perusing whipup.net/ yesterday and found this a pillowcase dress made by
lemongardenia. I think it is adorable! I have a stash of old linen's and pillowcases that are in less than wonderful shape. I made a pillowcase top for my daughter. Sorry she was not home to model it.
I took pictures of the process, I thought I would try my hand at a tutorial? If anyone is interested...
I have such a hard time with placing pictures and working with the
type in Blogger. Sorry if this looks so chaotic!
And your post never looks the same when you preview it and then when you post it.