July - Retro Party Madness!

In my intro post I mentioned that my boyfriend (I'll call him Yanni from now on, it's shorter to type) and I will be going to a 60s themed pool party in July. I've finished his outfit, so now it's time to do mine and I'll do it for the sew-along! The pattern is one from the 50s that I bought on ebay. It's a playsuit and skirt. I'm going to start with the skirt and get that done, and then tackle the playsuit, in case I don't have time to finish both, because I have a very busy couple of weeks coming up!

Anyway, here are pics of the pattern and fabric. First the pattern (there was no envelope, hopefully you can see it okay):




And here is a wide pic of the fabric - retro beach boys! I'll post a picture soon of Yanni in his shirt - it has retro beach girls on it.