Better late than never

Hi, I am so glad to find this group. Too bad it's so late in the month. I have exams for a summer Spanish class and the day of the final, July 28, I leave for vacation in Miami. But I will try hard to complete something appropriately retro for this month. I would really love to have the time to tackle this project:



I picked up this tablecloth two months ago at Target because I loved the pattern from their almost-gone Ipanema line. But now that I have it at home, I can't make up my mind. I want to make a dress from it and these are my options:
  • I have one vintage dress pattern suitable for this fabric, the "answer dress," seen above. I made one in college (years ago) but I would have to resize the pattern first,
  • or to save time I could make this
  • or New Look 6586
  • or this, with the cap sleeves.
What would you suggest?
What I do know is that if I need/want more of the fabric I have to get it soon because that collection has been in the store for months now and probably won't be for much longer. So, wish me luck!