Tardy, Chiming In

Greetings!

I am another one late with an intro (I don't seem to have much computer time, lately). I am Anjo (aka the CraftyModster-my tiny blog), 30-somethingorother, Seattle-area mum of two crafty-type. I adore all things mod & retro so I was super giddy when I heard about the new group. I am honored to be part of all this, and I am looking forward to finally having a super-cool reason to partake in my vintage fabric stash, the vintage patterns I seem to hoard, & the newer, yet retro patterns I've been seeing lately.

I am well into my first project for Sew-Retro. In fact, I just have to install the zipper into this little frock for my gurl:


It's basically an old thrifted sheet my daughter picked out on a thrifting day, using a new pattern:


I am sort of dreading the zipper (It's been a long time!), but I mean to finish this by the deadline. I'll post once it's complete, hopefully being modeled by a certain wee person.

I am truly excited to see all the objects everyone creates (wow! There's already some utterably cool stuff here!), and all our future assignments!

Cheerio!