Great customer service!, and a little off topic...

I recently went into my local Jo-Ann's to purchase some Simplicity patterns on sale. I had shopped for them online. In Joann's I find all the patterns but one, it is a patterns in the very latest release. I ask a clerk if she could look in the back to see if the newest release had arrived. She gave me a less than truthful story about how when they receive items they immediately put them out???. (I did not just fall off the turnip truck, I have worked in retail and I have worked for a large wholesale company in the receiving department.) I asked to speak to a manager, she immediately went into the back room and looked but came out empty handed... She took my name and phone number and said she would call as soon as they came in, it has been over a week and I have not received a call - I am not surprised. I came home and emailed Jo-Ann's and Simplicity and told them this very story. Jo-Ann's has yet to respond. Simplicity emailed me back with in , no joke, 1 hour. She apologized for a non-employee and offered me a complimentary copy of the pattern. Here is proof:
I love presents in the mail!