Intro and an ORANGE dress

My name is Anna (on-a) but I go by Anan most of the time online. I'm the oldest of seven kids (five brothers one sister). I'm homeschooled and I live in IN.

I've been avidly sewing for about three years. Mostly projects for my selfish self. ;-p Lately I've been branching out and making outfits for my friends.

Here you see my latest creation...


I used Butterick 4513. I added the closeup so you're sure to see that the dress is *ORANGE*.
The black bias tape is on purpose but the belt was an "oops I don't have a big enough scrap of fabric". This is for a friend of mine who loves orange. I personally wouldn't ever wear this much orange.
I wanted to post pictures of the dress I made with dress fabric but it has a side zipper and I couldn't get it on the dress form... ::sigh::