Twin Frox

Egged on by the incredibly prolific Moggy, I tried out New Look 6557 not once but twice. Usual alterations - many inches of extra bodice and hem length. The first is a light vintage seersucker with polka dots, the second is matchy-matchy with the bolero I made and posted about a week or two ago. Not only that but it's my first ever attempt at piping, inspired by Nora and her amazing black frock with fierce jungle beasts all over it. Please enjoy my awkward modelling poses.



Egads, is this a great pattern. It's been stinking hot round here lately and I've not worn anything else. I love that they look a bit haltery at the front but are cunningly conventional in back.

And the funniest thing was when I put on the matchy-matchy bolero/frock combo, my beloved said "You look like you were made from a kit." Excellent.