New Here!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!
My name is Laura. I'm 22 years old and been sewing since I was a little girl, mostly for 4-H projects. I haven't done any serious sewing for a few years since I've been in school and not had a lot of free time for sewing.
My grandma, aunts, and my mother left a huge stash of vintage sewing patterns (1950s-70s) in the attic of my house, which I've always thought were fun to look at, but I was never actually brave enough to attempt one!



It's a new year, and one of my goals is to start sewing again, so here we go! I'm going to make some shirts from some of my mom's patterns from the 70s. (she said they were easy to make) I purchased some corduroy on sale at JoAnn Fabrics that I thought would be appropriate for this style of shirt. Right now, I'm just not sure which shirt I want to make with which fabric. Any input would be appreciated! :)