Vintage Pattern Sale

I really enjoy reading and submitting pictures of my projects to this blog. It's so fun to see how all the patterns make up and to find other people who appreciate vintage styles.

To get to my point: I have an Etsy shop where I have crafts and vintage patterns. I'm trying to clear the vintage patterns out, though, and have started a new shop dedicated to vintage patterns and a few supplies. To hasten the clearing, I'd like to offer a special sale for readers of the Sew Retro blog.

All of the vintage patterns in my Butterfly Blue shop are Buy One, Get One Half Off. When you check out, put "Sew Retro BOGO" in the comments to seller section and do not pay immediately through Paypal. I will send you a revised invoice through Paypal with the appropriately adjusted amount. The half off pattern must be of equal or lesser value. The half off applies only to the purchase price, not shipping, although I will weigh the items and charge only actual postage in the revised invoice, which may be lower than the combined postage listed on Etsy.

A second option, for those of you who like surprises and living dangerously, is Buy One, get a FREE surprise pattern (in the same measurements as the pattern bought, unless requested otherwise). The free pattern will most likely be from the 1960's or 1970's (no 1980's, I promise), and will be from my large stash of patterns that I have not listed on Etsy yet. I will go through to make sure all the pieces are present. Put "Sew Retro Free Surprise" in the Notes to Seller at checkout, and pay as usual. If you have a particular hankering for a vintage bathrobe/housecoat pattern, put that in the "Notes to Seller" as well, because I have quite a supply of those in a range of sizes.

Hope this post isn't breaking any Sew Retro rules. I do usually try to keep blatant promotion of my shop out of my posts here.

This sale is good for as long as I have any patterns in my Butterfly Blue shop.