Betty Draper Pattern

Based on patterns that Michelle from Patterns From the Past sold to the costume department this pattern is quite probably be the one that was used for some of Betty Drapers wardrobe during episodes aired in the current series.


During some of the scenes in the Draper residence Betty was wearing a cream/white shirt with a pattern on it which in my memory seems very similar to this pattern (I think she wore it with a tie of some kind just above the bump). Of course I can't find a shot of it online anywhere, if any one has any success please post it so we can compare!

However, I did find this shot and it seems to have a very similar collar going on which is interesting.

Maternity clothes aren't something that I'll ever need to be sewing for myself again but I would have loved to have tried some of these vintage patterns, maybe I'll sew them for others in the future!

Happy sewing!

Anna