Let me introduce myself...



Hello everyone at Sew Retro,

I'm new to Sew Retro and this is my very first post. My name is Stephanie and I live in Vienna, Austria. I love to sew and have been sewing more or less intensively for the past year and a half. I'm very inspired by Vintage fashions but have only recently started to incorporate Vintage elements into my sewing.

I've been reading Sew Retro for quite some time and it's been a great inspiration to me. So I'm happy to finally be contributing a little dress of my own. Pictured above is my very first bash at a Vintage re-issue pattern and I'm really pleased with the outcome. The pattern is Simplicity 3673.

I'm also planning to start sewing from some original Vintage patterns, which is something I've never done before and still seems a bit intimidating, but I'll be sure to share the outcome with you on Sew Retro.

In the meantime please come visit me at my as of yet brand new blog called The Naked Seamstress to read more about my sewing adventures.

xxx