hello


Hi all, I'm Gini, and like many others who have posted here, I have been lurking about reading your posts and checking out your blogs and have now, finally, decided to take the plunge and join you.
I am an avid crafter, mostly knitting to be honest, but a couple of years ago my sister gave me her sewing machine and I got hooked! I have a small collection of vintage patterns that I have found at various yard sales and thrift stores and from some vintage dealers on etsy. I was really afraid to cut my vintage patterns and then I read (on this site ) about swedish tracing paper which I promptly ordered and have now traced and cut two vintage patterns:
The late 50's early 60's dress in the top photo (which is almost finished!) and the 1970's Mary Quant skirt in the lower photo (just waiting for buttons on that one).
I look forward to sharing more projects with you all in the future.
You can always check out my blog too: