Weigel 1941 - an Australian Pattern

Hey everyone! I haven't posted for a while because I've been making up non vintage style dresses, but I wanted to show you this:


My friend has loaned me a bunch of her vintage patterns, and I'm making them up one at a time, and giving a short review on my Crafty Adventures Blog. This pattern is actually an Australian pattern maker from the 1800s and she lived in Melbourne!


I've changed it a little bit (mostly in the length!) but there are a couple more pictures on my blog for you. How darling are those buttons and that it's kinda coat like even though it's a dress? All my materials are totally thrifted, buttons, zipper (on the side) and material (even the thread) are second hand in some way. Yippee!

NICE! Great seeing all your creations recently! Yay!