It was 1964... and it was great!

Okay, so I definitely do not remember 1964 because I was far from being born.  But I personnally think that the 1960's were a great fashion era.  I found this Butterick 3325 pattern a while ago at Zip Zap Kap and two weeks ago I finally decided to takle it! I found the Italian wool fabric this summer in a fabric shop of the Queen st. west area in Toronto and the buttons I found at La Gaillarde in Montreal. (Great shop to go see if you are in the area!)  I also made the broch you can see on the collar with material I also found on Etsy.



And here is the final product...




I will eventually make the dress that is meant to go under the jumper, but I have to find the right fabric for it before. If you want to check out more of what I've been doing lately, please do go and check out my blog!! (careful it's in french....)