Long time lurker and request for help

Hi there all.

My name's Pippa, and I've been lurking around here for quite a long time. I'm interested in vintage sewing, specifically the 1960s and 70s, and I've sewn from a couple of vintage patterns. The instructions tend to be a bit sparse for a beginner like myself, but with the aid of a few trusty sewing books, I muddle my way through.

The secondary reason for my post today is my university's Christmas ball (the dress code is knee-length formal). I want to make my dress, but I don't know which of my (many) patterns to choose. I've picked out the five most suitable from my collection, and I'd like you to tell me which one you think would be best. A hint at colour or fabric selection would also be very welcome :). This is me:



And these are the patterns:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Thanks a lot!