Simplicity 4203



I just got around to finishing this dress this weekend after getting frustrated with the collar a month or two back, but now it's finally done!

So ultimately I really like this pattern, my only difficulty with it was the collar. It worked out though!

I really love dresses with embroidery on them and I used the embroidery pattern that came with the dress pattern.

I originally meant for this to be more of a winter dress which is why I at first used the longer sleeves. I cut them shorter though and I think I'll be able to get a lot of use out of this dress all year around.

I loved the fabric I used for this so much! I have no idea what it is anymore, though I know I got it at Joann's a while ago. It's a stretchy dark blue with a sort of shine to it.




See more at my blog!