Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Does Anyone Speak German? I'm working on a lovely vintage pattern from a 1930's German pattern magazine and the instructions are always such a hurdle. 
I'm using  Google translate but my biggest stumbling block is the beautiful old script that German used to be written in. I have a hard time figuring out exactly what to type into Google translate so I only have bits and pieces of the instructions figured out.


If you can help,  I'll be eternally grateful! I'd even love to have short little tips like which characters to type up in place of the older German ones.
This is a fun, new kind of challenge for me. It's like a puzzle, and I get pretty, pretty lingerie out of it!
I'll be checking back here at Sew Retro for any comments, or you can comment on the original post on my blog A Few Threads Loose.
Thanks in advance!