Getting Ready for a New School Year

So it is getting close to that time of year when I will start work again.  I will have a fresh batch of students to mold and corrupt.  So I am starting to plan out my wardrobe for the fall.  I am still trying to keep it 40- 50s inspired so I am sewing alot of my own dresses.  I am having a hard time deciding on what to make out of the fabric I have.
I am not quite sure what pattern is going to go with what fabric yet.  I just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for pairings, or even any other patterns that I should check out.  I am always open to suggestions, so send them my way!!!  I will let you all know what I decide and how some of the finished pieces turn out!


Here are a few of that patterns I am considering
Butterick B5209
McCalls M5378
Vouge V1043


Burda    7828BUR   
Burda 7516

If you would like to see the original post click here.
You can also see what keep up with what I am doing by going to http://retro-phile.blogspot.com/