Vintage Simplicity 3461 & 4841

This dress was made with the bodice from Simplicity 3461 and the skirt from Simplicity 4841, both from the 1960s.
I LOVE this dress! I love the round neckline, the kimono sleeves, the slightly flared skirt, the pockets and LOVE the fabric!
The fabric is a lovely silk cotton blend from The Fabric Store, purchased a few months ago on sale.
I actually purchased three zippers to make this dress. The first was too short, I had intended to move the zipper to the side, but forgot. The second was lost and this is the third purchased today.
No real modifications were made to this dress, aside from shortening it. I think I may have even hemmed the dress slightly too short, but it is fun. I may take it down. We'll see...

More sewing fun to come, check out my blog if you fancy.