Finally finished...


Butterick Retro wrap dress! I don't remember the pattern number, I think it's 4720 or 4920, but it's the one that so many better sewists than I have made. Still it came out well and I wore it for Easter and got lots of compliments.

I only made a few changes. I shortened the length from the top of the shoulders to the bust points, and I used bias tape around all of it in contrasting colors, including the hem.

Sorry the pic's not better; it's from my camera phone and not as big as I wanted it.
So this was originally for the theme of making something from a re-issued pattern, but since it's got pink flowers on it and it's short sleeved it could maybe count for thank god it's spring also, right? I live in San Francisco where it's always a bit chilly and don't make many springy things so I don't know if I'll do another anytime soon.