Wearing History - Tea at Two

I'm blogging my progress as a pattern tester for Wearing History's Tea at Two pattern over at my blog. My progress will be blogged in stages, but I'd like to share with you something that isn't on my blog. :-D

I cut the muslin out last night using the short sleeved version. I'm using a suedelike green fabric and some goldtone fillagree-ish buttons from my stash. Originally, the fabric was supposed to be a muslin for a suit - oh about 3 years or so ago. The down side is that I need 4 more buttons and a belt buckle to make this thing work. I would've made the long sleeve version, but it's WAY too hot here to do so right now and by the time cool enough weather rolls around, well... who knows.

I want to say THANK YOU (get it? "big" thank you) to

Lauren at Wearing History for making this opportunity possible. If you can, check out her blog and/or store to see what's happening over there.

Now, off to the fabric store to look for additional buttons!