Introducing myself

Hi everyone. I'm new to Sew Retro, so I'm introducing myself. My name is Holly and I have a blog called Whipstitch where I talk about my sewing and knitting and crocheting and life in general. I've been on a retro sewing kick lately, especially because I'm hoping to join a rockabilly band (I just auditioned yesterday) and will need vintage looking clothes to wear for that. I recently fininished a couple pairs of retro style capri pants, which I'll take pictures of and post later on, and I'm almost done with a cherry-print halter dress. I also have a knitted shrug from a 1952 pattern in process, and a black eyelet dress from a Vintage Vogue pattern that is giving me fits on the collar and facing (I just had to rip it all out and start again, argh!), so I hope I actually can manage to get that one done.

Anyway hello, and I'm happy to be here.